Final ALICE RAP General meeting and pre-conference satellite event
22nd September 2015, Lisbon, Portugal
The final ALICE RAP Plenary meeting took place in Lisbon, on Tuesday 22nd September 2015, as an open full-day (9h - 17:30h) pre-conference satellite session to the Lisbon Addictions conference.
- Agenda (click "read more" below to see the full agenda and links to presentations)
- Evaluation report of the final ALICE RAP Plenary meeting
- See the ALICE RAP scientists' presentations at the Lisbon Addictions Conference here
- See the flyer of all ALICE RAP scientists' presentations in Lisbon Addictions 2015.
Session 1: New concepts of addiction (download session 1 presentations)
- What ALICE RAP is all about – Peter Anderson
- Adopting a definition of heavy use over time – Toni Gual
- Margin of Exposure (MoE) to assess harm – Dirk Lachenmeier
Session 2: Drivers of harm (download session 2 presentations)
- The inter-connected nature of drivers – Petra Meier
- How population and demographic changes will impact on substance-attributable harmin the EU – Jürgen Rehm/Robin Room
- Private sector impact on the harm done by addictive substances and behaviours – David Miller
Session 3: Societal approaches to reduce harm (download session 3 presentations)
- The Addictions Footprint as a policy tool – Peter Anderson
- Civil society approaches to reducing the harm done by addictive substances and behaviours – Matilda Hellman
- Clusters of governance approaches – Tamyko Ysa
Session 4: Towards a new Governance (no presentations given)
Round table discussion moderated by Franklin Apfel. Discussants: Peter Anderson, Emma Disley, Toni Gual, Alison Ritter, Robin Room and Franz Trautmann.